iDistributedPV will elaborate a communication plan focused on sharing the main project outputs with general audience, and collaborating in creating a positive culture with reference to the distributed solar PV in urban areas.
Among others, the iDistributedPV communication plan will include:
- Public website: a site for the general audience with the following content: a description of the solar PV technology (and the enablers for the implementation in distribution grids: storage devices and smart technologies), explanation of the benefits due to the solar PV development, best practices examples of solar PV experiences and educational games
- Interviews on television and radio about the project scope and outputs
- Press releases about the project scope, outputs and events
- iDistributedPV project brochures for schools and universities
- Visits to schools, universities, NGOs and other relevant audiences to introduce the project scope and outputs
- Promotion of forums in LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc. to promote project outputs.